外贸英语口语九百句-出国起色遇到的疑问
DIALOGUE: A TIMID TRAVELLER MISSES HIS FLIGHT
(对话:一个胆怯的旅客错失了他的航班)
(At the airport. A timid traveller flying for the first time, approaches a ground hostess for help)
(在机场,一个胆怯的旅客初度坐飞机,来到地勤效能员周围求协助)
TRAVELLER: Excuse me. I wonder if you could
help me?
(请问,你能协助咱们?)
GROUND HOSTESS:Certainly,Sir, What can I do for you?
(当然,先生,我能为您做啥?)
TRAVELLER: This is the first time I’ve flown, Could you tell me what I have do to?
(这是我初度坐飞机,你能告诉我需要怎么做?)
G.H.:Yes. of course, First of all, have you got your ticket,passport and visa?
(好的,当然,首要,你拿到机票,护照和签证了?)
TRAVELLER: They’re all here in the wallet.
(都在钱包里)
G.H.Right, and this is all your baggage?
(好的,这些是你的行李?)
TRAVELLER: That’s right.
(对)
G.H.OK. This is what you do.
(OK,你就做这些)
TRAVELLER: Excuse me…
(对不住,,,)
G.H.First of all. take your baggage to the check in counter,
you’re flying Air New Zealand, aren’t you?
(首要,拿着你的行李到货台处置,您是新西兰航班,对吧?)
TRAVELLER:Yes but…
(是的,可是,,,)
G.H.The clerk will weight your baggage, give you baggage checks and a boarding pass.
(效能生会称量您的行李,给您行李票和登机牌。)
TRAVELLER: I see, but…
(我理解,可是,,,)
G.H.When you’ve got your boarding pass, you can go through the immigation and customs controls.
(拿到登机牌后,你就可以经过移民和海关货台)
TRAVELLER: Thanks you very much, but…
(非常谢谢,可是,,,)
G.H.After that, go to the departure gate shown on your boarding pass.
(然后,去你登机牌上写明的登机口)
TRAVELLER: That‘s very kind of you, but…
(你非常好,可是,,,)
G.H.Air New Zealand usually go from Gate 12.
(新西兰航班一般在12登机口)
TRAVELLER: I see. but…
(我懂,可是,,,)
G.H.Listen carefully for your flight number…
(细心听您的航班号)
TRAVELLER: That is what I’ve been trying to tell you. they’ve been calling my flight for the last five minutes, It’s just departed.
(这就是我一向想告诉你的,他们现已最终五分钟提示了,它刚刚起飞)
G.H.Oh, I see. Excuse me. I think I see someone else who needs my help.
(哦,对不住,我想我看到别人需要我协助)