帆海英语口语对话-外语培训网(医院英语口语对话场景20篇)

帆海英语口语对话-外语培训网(医院英语口语对话场景20篇)

帆海是人类在海上飞翔,跨过海洋,由一方陆地去到另一方陆地的活动。下面修改为我们收拾的帆海英语口语对话,期望对我们有用!


帆海英语口语对话

taylor: today our task is to finish a triangle flying range, fly eastward through bahamas, then turn north and return to base along the last side of the triangle.

泰勒:咱们今日的使命是结束一个三角形航程,向正东方向飞过巴哈马群岛,接着向北飞翔,然后沿三角形最终一个边线归航。

pulse: it is said that bermuda triangle is a strange place, where a plane disappeared there.

鲍尔斯:传闻百慕大三角区是一个很新鲜的当地,之前有飞机在那里失踪。

taylor: we’ve flied many places, and it is without question if we care enough.

泰勒:咱们飞过许多当地,只需留心点必定没有疑问。

pulse: i hope so.

鲍尔斯:期望如此。……

taylor: can you take our bearings?

泰勒:你如今能区分咱们的方位吗?

pulse: i don’t know where we are, and the sea seems strange.

鲍尔斯:我也不晓得这是啥当地,大海看上去也很新鲜。

taylor: get in contact with command post now.

泰勒:马上联络指挥部。

pulse: yes, sir.

鲍尔斯:理解。

taylor: there is abnormal phenomenon! we deviate the course and don’t know why.

泰勒:发生了异常表象!咱们不晓得为啥违背了航向。

command post: report your position.

指挥部:陈述你们的方位!

taylor: i don’t know where we are now!

泰勒:我弄不清自个的方位,不知在啥当地!

command post: then fly westwards!

指挥部:那么你们向西飞翔!

taylor: the azimuth instrument doesn’t work. we cannot make out our direction, and what we can see is just sea.ten minutes later….

泰勒:方位仪出了毛病,指针不动。咱们辨不清方向,看到的只是大海。非常钟后……

taylor: we can’t see the land, and the sea is abnormal.

泰勒:咱们看不到陆地,连大海也和往常纷歧样。

command post: still can’t fix your place?

指挥部:仍是不能断定方位吗?

taylor: it seems that we are on the gulf of mexico.

泰勒:咱们如同在墨西哥湾上方。

taylor: that’s bad, our plane is sinking!

泰勒:不好了,咱们的飞机初步向下沉了!

command post: what’s happening, it’s terrible!

指挥部:究竟发生了啥,几乎太可怕了!

acad2018