往常英语口语900句(上)_sapencil(1~7星期英语口语)
原标题:往常英语口语900句(上)
往常英语口语900句:
1. hello.你好!
2. good morning.早晨好!
3. i’m john smith.我是约翰、史密斯。
4. are you bill jones?你是比尔、琼斯吗?
5. yes,i am.是的,我是。
6. how are you?你好吗?
7. fine,thanks.极好,谢谢。
8. how is helen?海伦好吗?
9. she’s very well,thank you. 她极好,谢谢您。
10. good afternoon,mr. green.午安,格林先生。
11. good evening,mrs. brown.晚上好,布朗夫人。
12. how are you this evening?今晚上您好吗?
13. good night,john.晚安,约翰。
14. good-bye,bill.再会,比尔。
15. see you tomorrow.明日见。
16. come in,please. 请进!
17. sit down. 坐下!
18. stand up,please. 请站起来。
19. open your book,please. 请把书翻开。
20. close your book,please. 请把书合上。
21. don’t open your book. 别翻开书。
22. do you understand?你理解了吗?
23. yes,i understand. 是的,我理解了。
24. no,i don’t understand. 不,我不理解。
25. listen and repeat. 先听,然后再重复一遍。
26. now read,please. 如今请我们读。
27. that’s fine. 好得很。
28. it’s time to begin. 到初步的时分了。
29. let’s begin now. 如今让咱们初步。
30. this is lesson one. 这是第一课。
31. what’s this? 这是啥?
32. that’s a book. 那是一本书。
33. is this your book? 这是你的书吗?
34. no,that’s not my book. 不,那不是我的书。
35. whose book is this? 这是谁的书?
36. that’s your book. 那是你的书。
37. and what’s that? 还有那是啥?
38. is that a book? 那是一本书吗?
39. no,it isn’t. 不,不是。
40. it’s a pencil. 那是一枝铅笔。
41. is it yours? 它是你的吗?
42. yes,it’s mine. 是,是我的。
43. where’s the door? 门在哪儿?
44. there it is. 门在那儿。
45. is this book his? 这本书是他的吗?
46. what are these? 这些是啥?
47. those are books. 那些是书。
48. where are the books? 那些书在哪儿?
49. there they are. 在那儿。
50. these are my pencils. 这些是我的铅笔。
51. where are your pens? 你的那些钢笔在哪儿?
52. they’re over there. 在那里。
53. are these your pens? 这些是你的钢笔吗?
54. yes,they are. 是我的。
55. those are mine. 那些是我的。
56. these are your books,aren’t they? 这些书是你的,对不对?
57. no,they aren’t. 不,不是。
58. they’re not mine. 不是我的。
59. these are mine,and those are yours. 这些是我的,而那些是你的。
60. those aren’t your pens,are they? 那些钢笔不是你的,对吧?
61. who are you? 你是谁?
62. i’m a student. 我是学生。
63. who is that over there? 那儿那自个是谁?
64. he’s a student,too. 他也是学生。
65. is that lady a student? 那位女士是学生吗?
66. no,she isn’t. 不,她不是。
67. those men aren’t students,either. 那些人也不是学生。
68. am i your teacher? 我是你们的教员吗?
69. yes,you are. 是的,你是。
70. that man is a teacher,isn’t he? 那自个是位教员,对不对?
71. yes,he is. 是的,他是。
72. who are those people? 那些人是谁?
73. maybe they’re farmers. 他们可所以农人。
74. aren’t they students? 他们不是学生吗?
75. i really don’t know. 我真的不晓得。
76. what’s your name? 你叫啥名字?
77. my name is jones. 我姓琼斯。
78. what’s your first name? 你的名字叫啥?
79. my first name is bill. 我的名字叫比尔。
80. how do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?
81. jones. j-o-n-e-s. 琼斯,j-o-n-e-s。
82. what’s your friend’s name? 你的兄弟叫啥名字?
83. his name is john smith. 他叫约翰、史密斯。
84. john and i are old friends. 我和约翰是老兄弟了。
85. are you john’s brother? 你是约翰的兄弟吗?
86. no, i’m not. 不,我不是。
87. this is mr. jones. 这是琼斯先生。
88. how do you do? 你好!
89. mrs.jones,this is mr. john smith. 琼斯夫人,这是约翰、史密斯先生。
90. very please to meet you. 见到您很高兴。
91. what day is today? 今日是星期几?
92. today is monday. 今日是星期一。
93. what day was yesterday? 昨日是星期几?
94. yesterday was sunday. 昨日是周日。
95. what day is tomorrow? 明日是星期几?
96. what month is this? 如今是几月份?
97. this is january. 如今是一月份。
98. last month was december,wasn’t it ? 上个月是十二月,对不对?
99. yes,it was. 是,是十二月份。
100. what month is next month? 下个月是几月份?
101. i was in the hospital for several weeks.
我在医院里住了几个星期了。
102. where were you on tuesday? 星期二你在哪里?
103. you were here in february,weren’t you?
二月份你曾在这儿,对不对?
104. no,i wasn’t . 不,我没有在这儿。
105. your friend was here a week ago,wasn’t he?
一个星期前,你的兄弟曾在这儿,是不是?
106. do you have a book? 你有一本书吗?
107. yes,i do. 是的,我有。
108. you have a radio,don’t you? 你有一台收音机,对吗?
109. no,i don’t . 不,我没有。
110. i don’t have a phonograph,either. 我也没有留声机。
111. dees this radio belong to you? 这台收音机是你的吗?
112. yes,i think it does. 是的,我认为它是我的。
113. how many sisters and brothers do you have?
你有几个姊妹和兄弟?
114. don’t you have my hat? 你没拿我的帽子吧?
115. yes,i have both your hat and your coat.
不,你的帽子和大衣都在我这儿。
116. does john have a yellow pencil? 约翰有一支黄铅笔吗?
117. yes,he does. 是的,他有。
118. he has a radio,doesn’t he? 他有一台收音机,对不对?
119. no,he doesn’t have one. 不,他没有。
120. he already has a phonograph,but he doesn’t have a radio yet.
他现已有一架留声机,可是他还没有收音机。
121. what time is it? 几点钟了?
122. it’s two o’clock. 两点钟。
123. it’s a few minutes after two. 两点过几分。
124. my watch is fast and your watch is slow.
我的表快,而你的表慢。
125. excuse me.can you tell me the correct time?
对不住,你能告诉我一下精确的时刻吗?
126. no,i can’t . 不,我不能。
127. i don’t know what time it is.
我不晓得如今几点钟。
128. i don’t think it’s four o’clock yet.
我认为如今还不到四点。
129. it must be about three thirty. 如今想必是三点三非常支配。
130. i get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六点前起床。
131. the restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five.
饭馆要到七点四十五分才开门。
132. will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow?
请你明日十点到这儿,行吗?
133. yes,i will. 行。
134. we’ll be on time,won’t we? 咱们将准时到,是吗?
135. i hope so. 我期望如此。
136. what’s the date today? 今日是几号?
137. today is november first,nineteen sixty-three.
今日是一九六三年十一月一号。
138. when were you born? 你是啥时分出世的?
139. i was born on november first,nineteen thirty-five.
我是一九三五年11月1日出世的。
140. today is my birthday. 今日是我的生日。
141. my sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight.
我的小妹是一九三8年出世的。
142. i don’t know the exact date. 我不晓得切当的日子。
143. where were you born? 你出世在啥当地?
144. i was born in a little town not far from here.
我出世在离这儿不远的小城市里。
145. what do you know about the tenth century?
有关十世纪的事你晓得些啥?
146. i don’t know anything about that.
关于那个我啥都不晓得。
147. let’s talk about something else.
让咱们谈点另外啥吧。
148. where were you during the month of april last year?
上一年四月份你在哪里?
149. i don’t remember where i was then.
我不记住那时我在哪里。
150. where will you be nest year at this time? 151. what do you want? 你想要些啥?
152. i want a cup of coffee. 我想来杯咖啡。
153. what would you like to eat? 你想吃些啥?
154. please give me a piece of pie.请给我来片馅饼。
155. which one would you like–this one or that one?
你想要哪一个?这一个仍是那一个?
156. it doesn’t matter to me. 随意就可以了。
157. i’d like to talk with mr. johns or mr. smith.
我想和约翰先生或史密斯先生说话。
158. i’m sorry, but both of them are busy right now.
很抱愧,他们都在忙。
159. wouldn’t you like some coffee? 不想来点咖啡吗?
160. i’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind.
假定你不介意的话,请给我来杯茶。
161. do you know any of those people? 你知道这些人吗?
162. two or three of them look familiar. 我和其间的两三自个比照熟。
163. all of those men are friends of mine. 他们都是我的兄弟。
164. which one of those men is mr. taylor? 这些人中哪个是泰勒先生?
165. is he the tall man on the left? 在左面的那个高个男人是不是他?
下一年这个时分你将在哪里?
166. do you speak english? 你会讲英语吗?
167. yes, a little.是的,会一点。
168. does your friend speak english? 你的兄弟会讲英语吗?
169. yes, he speaks english perfectly.会而且讲得极好.
170. what’s his native language? 他的母语是啥?
171. i don’t know what his native language is.
我不晓得他的母语是啥。
172. how many languages do you speak? 你能讲几种言语?
173. my friend reads and writes several languages.
我的兄弟能读写几种言语。
174. how well do you know french? 你的法语程度怎样?
175. he speaks french with an american accent.
他讲的是带着美国口音的法语。
176. my parents speak english perfectly.
我父母能讲极好的英语。
177. mr. jones can speak french pretty well.
钟斯先生能讲极好的法语。
178. sometimes i make mistakes when i speak english.
有时分,我会在讲英语时犯一些差错。
179. i have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.
我的发音存在一些疑问。
180. how is her accent in french? 他讲法语时的口音怎样?
181. what are you doing? 你在干啥?
182. i’m reading a book.我在看书。
183. what’s your friend doing? 你的兄弟在干啥?
184. he’s studying his lesson. 他在做他的功课。
185. i’m not doing anything right now.我无事可做。
186. where are you going? 你想去哪?
187. i’m going home.我想回家。
188. what time are you coming back? 你啥时分回来?
189. i’m not sure what time i’m coming back.
我不断定我啥时分能回来。
190. what are you thinking about? 你在想啥?
191. i’m thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功课。
192. who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
193. i’m writing to a friend of mine in south american.
我在给我南美的一位兄弟写信。
194. by the way,who are you waiting for?
趁便问一句,你在等谁?
195. i’m not waiting for anybody.我谁也不等。
196. how old are you? 你多大了?
197. i’m twenty-one years old. 我21岁了。
198. my brother is not quite twenty-five.
我的哥哥没有25岁。
199. john is not forty-five yet,is he?
约翰还没有45岁,是吗?
200. mr. smith is still in his fifties.
史密斯先生50多岁了。
201. i’m two years older than you are.
我比你大两岁。
202. my brother is two years younger than i am.
我的弟弟比我小两岁。
203. how many are there in your family?
你家几口人?
204. there are seven of us altogether.
我家一共七口人。
205. my sister is the oldest. 我的姐姐最大。
206. i’m the youngest.我最小。
207. guess how old i am. 猜猜我多大。
208. i’d say yor’re about twenty-three.
我猜你可以23岁。
209. i was thirty on my last birthday. 我
现已过了30岁的生日 。
210. i’m going to be sixty-one next tuesday.
下周二我就要61岁了。
211. what time do you get up every day?
你往常几点起床?
212. i usually wake up early.我一般很早上床。
213. i get up at 6 o’clock every day.我每天6:00起床。
214. my brother gets up later than i do.
我的哥哥比我起床要晚。
215. after i get dressed,i have breakfast.
我穿好衣裳后吃早餐。
216. usually,i have a big breakfast.
一般我的早餐比照丰富。
217. i have juice,toast and coffee for breakfast.
我早餐一般有果汁,面包和咖啡。
218. i leave the house at eight a.m. each day.
每天我都会在早上8:00脱离我家。
219. i get to work at nine o’clock every morning.
我会在每天早上9:00初步作业。
220. i work hard all morning.
每天早上我都会很尽力地作业。
221. i go out for lunch at about 12:30.
我正午12:30出去吃午饭。
222. i finish working at 5:45 p.m.
我鄙人午5:45分结束我的作业。
223. i eat dinner at about 7 o’clock.
我会在晚上7:00吃晚饭。
224. before i eat dinner,i read the newspaper for a while.
在吃晚饭之前,我会看一会报纸。
225. i usually go to bed at about midnight.
我一般午夜才睡觉。
226. what time did you get up yesterday morning?
你昨日早上几点钟起的床?
227. i woke up early and got up at 6 o’clock.
我醒得很早,在6:00起的床。
228. my brother got up earlier than i did.
我的哥哥比我起得早。
229. did you get dressed ? 你穿好衣裳了吗?
230. yes, i got dressed and had breakfast.
是的,我穿好衣裳而且吃完早餐了。
231. what kind of breakfast did you have?
你吃的啥样的早餐?
232. what time did you get to work yesterday morning?
昨日早上你几点钟去上的班?
233. i left the house at 8 o’clock and got to work at 8:30.
我 8:00脱离的家,8:30初步的作业。
234. did you work all day? 你全天都在作业吗?
235. yes, i worked from early morning until late at night.
是的,我从早上一向作业到深夜。
236. at noon i had lunch with a friend of mine.
正午,我和兄弟去吃的午饭。
237. i finished working at 5:30 and went home.
我在5:30结束的作业然后回家了。
238. after dinner i read a magazine and made some telephone calls.
晚饭往后,我看了一期杂志然后打了几个电话。
239. i went to bed at 11:30 p.m. 我在晚上11:30上的床。
240. i went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night.
我一会就入眠了,而且睡得极好。
241. where did you go yesterday? 昨日你去哪了?
242. i went to see a friend of mine.我去造访了一位兄弟。
243. did you see mr. jones yesterday? 昨日你见过钟斯先生吗?
244. i didn’t see mr. jones,but i saw john .
我没见过,不过我见过约翰先生。
245. what did you talk about? 你们方才在讲啥?
246. we talked about a lot of things. 咱们方才在说一些作业。
247. i asked him a lot of questions. 我问了他一些疑问。
248. what did you ask him? 你问过他啥?
249. i asked him if he spoke english. 我问他是不是会讲英语?
250. he said he spoke a little english. 他说他会讲一点。
251. then i asked him if he knew anybody in new york .
接着我就问他是不是知道在纽约的人?
252. he said he knew a lot of people there.
他说他知道许多那里的人。
253. finally,i asked him how old he was.最终我问他多大了?
254. he said he would rather not tell his age.
他说他不想提?哪昙汀?
255. he answered almost all of my questions.
他几乎答复了我一切的疑问。
256. what time did you use to get up last year?
上一年你一般几点起床?
257. i used to wake up early and get up at 7 o’clock.
我曩昔常常醒得很早,在7:00支配起床。
258. i used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m.
我曩昔常常把我的闹钟定在上午7:00钟。
259. i never used to oversleep.我从不睡懒觉。
260. i used to get dressed quickly every morning.我一般穿衣裳很快。
261. i always used to leave for work at 8:30.我曩昔常常在8:30去作业。
262. i used to start working at 9:00 o’clock every day.
我曩昔常常在每天9:00初步作业。
263. i used to have lunch every day at the same time.
我曩昔常常在每天同一时刻吃午饭。
264. i used to work until nearly 6:00 o’clock each day.
我曩昔常常作业到6:00支配。
265. i used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early.
我曩昔常常在7:30吃晚饭,而且睡觉很早。
266. my brother and i used to go a lot of places together.
我和我哥哥曩昔常常一同去一些当地。
267. we used to go to the movies about once a week.
咱们曩昔常常一周去看一次影片。
268. we used to have a lot of interesting friends.
咱们曩昔有一些很风趣的兄弟。
269. my brother used to speak french to me all the time.
我的哥哥曩昔老是给我讲法语。
270. i always used to ask him a lot of questions.
我曩昔常常问他一些疑问。 271. where do you live? 你住在哪里?
272. i live on washington street. 我在华盛顿街住。
273. what’s your address? 你的地址是啥?
274. i live at 1203 washington street.
我住在华盛顿街1203号。
275. i’m mr. smith’s next door neighbor.
我是史密斯先生的邻居。
276. you live here in the city,don’t you?
你住在这个城市,对吗?
277. i’m from out of town. 我来自乡镇。
278. how long have you lived here? 你在这住了多久了?
279. i’ve lived here for five years. 我在这住了5年了。
280. he’s known me for over ten years.
咱们相识十余年了。
281. i’ve spoken english all my life. 我终身讲英语。
282. i’ve already read that book. 我现已读完了那本书。
283. has he studied french very long?
他学法语很长时刻了吗?
284. have you had breakfast already? 你吃过早饭了吗?
285. yes,i had breakfast two hours ago.
是的,我在两小时前吃的早饭。
286. where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨日下午你在哪?
287. i was at home all afternoon. 我整个下午都在家。
288. i was writing some letters to friends of mine.
我给我的兄弟写了几封信。
289. what were you doing at about 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon?
昨日下午四点钟支配你在干啥?
290. i was listening to the radio. 我在听播送。
291. what were you doing when i called you on the telephone?
我给你打电话时,你在干啥?
292. when you called me, i was eating dinner.
你给我打电话时,我在吃晚饭。
293. when i saw mr. jones,he was talking with john smith.
我看到钟斯先生时,他在和约翰史密斯说话。
294. while you were writing letters,i was reading a book.
你写信时我在看书。
295. while we were having breakfast,john was talking on the telephone.
当咱们吃早餐时,约翰在打电话。
296. can you guess what i was doing this morning?
猜猜看我今日早上在干啥?
297. i can’t remember what john was doing yesterday afternoon.
我记不起昨日下午约翰在干啥了。
298. i’ve forgotten what he said his address was.
我把他所说的他家的地址给忘了。
299. i’ve forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night.
我忘掉了他昨晚几点钟吃的晚饭了?
300. they called us just as we were having dinner.
他们叫咱们时,咱们在吃晚饭。
301. what color is your book? 你的书本是啥颜色的?
302. my book has a dark blue cover. 我的书本的封面是深蓝色的。
303. how much does that typewriter weigh? 那个打字机有多重?
304. it’s not too heavy,but i don’t know the exact weight.
它不是很重,可是我不晓得它的精确分量。
305. this round table weighs about forty-five pounds.
这张圆桌子重45磅。
306. what size suitcase do you own? 你的小提箱是啥尺码的?
307. one of my suitcases is small,and the other one is medium size.
其间一个提箱是小号的,另一个是中号的。
308. i like the shape of that table.我喜爱那张桌子的形状。
309. how long is jones boulevard street?
jones boulevard街有多长?
310. that street is only two miles long. 那条街只需两英里长。
311. will you please measure this window to see how wide it is?
你能量量这个窗户,来断定它有多宽吗
312. this window is just as wide as that one.
这个窗户只是和那个相同宽。
313. the walls are three inches thick. 这些墙有三英尺厚。
314. this material feels soft.这种材料摸上去很软。
315. this pencil is longer than that one. 这个铅笔比另一个长。
316. would you please tell mr. john that i’m here?
你能告诉约翰先生我在这吗?
317. take these books home with you tonight.
今晚请把这些书带回家。
318. please bring me those magazines.
请把那些杂志给我带来。
319. would you help me lift this heavy box?
你能帮我将这个重盒子抬起来吗?
320. please ask john to turn on the lights.
请告诉约翰把灯翻开。
321. put your books down on the table.
将你的书放在桌子上。
322. get me a hammer from the kitchen,will you?
从厨房里给我拿个锤子,好吗?
323. hang up my coat in the closet ,will you please?
能将我的大衣挂在壁橱里吗?
324. please don’t bother me now.i’m very busy.
如今请别打搅我,我在忙。
325. would you mind mailing this letter for me?
你介意帮我发这封邮件吗?
326. if you have time,will you call me tomorrow?
假定你有时刻,明日给我打电话好吗?
327. please pick up those cups and saucers.
请将那些茶杯和茶托收拾好。
328. will you do me a favor? 你能帮个忙吗?
329. please count the chairs in that room.
请数一下那个房间里的椅子的数目。
330. please pour this milk into that glass.
请将这些牛奶到进玻璃杯里。
331. excuse me,sir.can you give me some information?
先生,打搅一下,你能告诉我一些信息吗?
332. can you tell me where peach street is?
你能告诉我peach street在哪吗?
333. it’s two blocks straight ahead.
向前一向走,过两个街区就到了。”
334. which direction is it to the theatre?
去戏院应走哪个方向?
335. turn right at the next corner。 鄙人个路口向右拐。
336. how far is it to the university? 到大学还有多远?
337. it’s a long way from here. 从这算起还有很长的一段路。
338. the school is just around the corner. 学校就在角落处。
339. the restaurant is across the street from the hotel.
旅馆穿过大街。
340. you can’t miss it. 你不会错失的。
341. do you happen to know mr. cooper’s telephone number?
你晓得cooper先生的电话号码吗?
342. could you tell me where the nearest telephone is?
你能告诉我迩来的电话在哪吗?
343. should i go this way,or that way?
我应走这条路仍是那条?
344. go that way for two blocks,then turn left.
走那条路,穿过两个街区后向左拐。
345. i beg your pardon.is this seat taken?
请问,这个坐位有人坐了吗?
346. are you married? 你成婚了吗?
347. no,i’m not married.i’m still single.
没有,我仍然独身。
348. your niece is engaged,isn’t she?
你的侄女订亲了是吗?
349. my sister has been engaged for two months.
我小妹订亲两个月了。
350. my grandfather got married in 1921.
我祖父1921年结地婚。
351. when is grandparents’ wedding anniversary?
啥时分是你祖父母的成婚留念日?
352. how long have they been married? 他们成婚多久了?
353. they’ve been married for quite a few years.
他们成婚好些年了。
354. who did george marry? 乔治和谁成婚了?
355. do they have children? 你有孩子了吗?
356. they had a baby last month. 他们上个月有的孩子。
357. my son wants to get married in june.
我的儿子方案六月份成婚。
358. they don’t know when the wedding will be.
他们不晓得啥时分举办婚礼。
359. their grandchildren are grown up now.
他们的孙子长大了。
360. she’s a widow.her husband died last year.
她是个寡妇,他丈夫死于上一年。
361. where did you grow up? 你在哪长大?
362. i grew up right here in this neighborhood.
我就在这接近长大。
363. my friend spent his childhood in california .
我的兄弟年少在加利福尼亚度过。
364. he lived in california until he was seventeen.
他十七岁早年都在加利福尼亚居住。
365. there have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.
在曩昔的二十年间,这儿发生了许多的改变。
366. there used to be a grocery store on the corner.
早年角落处有一个杂货店。
367. all of those houses have been built in the last ten years.
一切的房子都是在迩来十年里建成的。
368. they’re building a new house up the street .
这个街上正在建一个新房子。
369. if you buy that home, will you spend the rest of your life there?
假定你买了那间房,你会在那度过你的余生吗?
370. are your neighbors very friendly? 你的邻居们友爱吗?
371. we all know each other pretty well.
咱们彼此之间有很深的晓得。
372. a young married couple moved in next door to us.
一对新婚配偶搬进了咱们近邻。
373. who bought that new house down the street from you?
谁买了你们街上那头的新房?
374. an old man rented the big white house.
一个老人租了那个大的白房子。
375. what beautiful trees those are! 多秀丽的树呀!
376. what time are you going to get up tomorrow morning?
明日早上你方案几点起床?
377. i’ll probably wake up early and get up at 6:30.
我可以会起的比照早,大约在6:30起床。
378. what will you do then? 然后你做些啥呢?
379. after i get dressed,i’ll have breakfast.
穿上衣裳后我将吃早饭。
380. what will you have for breakfast tomorrow morning?
明日的早餐你吃啥呢?
381. i’ll probably have eggs and toast for breakfast.
早餐我可以会吃土司面包和鸡蛋。
382. after breakfast,i’ll get ready to go to work.
吃完早餐后我会预备一下去上班。
383. i’ll leave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.
我将会在8:00脱离房间然后在8:30抵达单位。
384. i’ll probably go out for lunch at about 12:30.
我将会在12:30去吃午饭。
385. i’ll finish working at 5:30 and get home by 6 o’clock.
我将在5:30结束作业然后在6:00前到家。
386. are you going to have dinner at home tomorrow night?
明日晚上你会在家吃晚餐吗?
387. do you think you’ll go to the movies tomorrow night?
明日晚上你会去看影片吗?
388. i’ll probably stay home and watch television.
我可以呆在家看电视。
389. when i get sleepy,i’ll probably get ready for bed.
当我感到困的时分,我就预备上床睡觉。
390. do you think you’ll be able to go to sleep right away?
你如今能去睡觉吗?
391. how is the weather today? 今日的气候怎样?
392. the weather is nice today. 今每气候极好。
393. what was the weather like yesterday?
昨每气候怎样?
394. yesterday it rained all day.昨日下了一天的雨。
395. what will the weather be like tomorrow?
明每气候怎样?
396. it’s going to snow tomorrow.明日有雪。
397. it’s quite cold today.今日真冷。
398. it’s been cloudy all morning.整个早上都多云。
399. is it raining now? 如今鄙人雨吗?
400. it’ll probably clear up this afternoon.
今日下午可以会晴天。
401. the days are getting hotter. 气候在转暖。
402. today is the first day of spring.今日是春天的第一天。
403. what’s the temperature today? 今日的气温是多少?
404. it’s about seventy degrees fahrenheit this afternoon.
今日下午华氏温度70度。
405. there’s a cool breeze this evening. 今晚有股凉风。
406. how are you feeling today? 今日感触怎样?
407. i don’t feel very well this morning.
今日早上我感触并不好。
408. i was sick yesterday, but i’m better today.
昨日我病了,不过今日好了。
409. my fever is gone,but i still have a cough.
我现已不发烧了,不过仍咳嗽。
410. my brother has a bad headache. 我哥哥很头痛。
411. which of your arms is sore? 你的哪个胳膊痛?
412. my right arm hurts. it hurts right here.
我的右胳膊受伤了。它就伤在这儿。
413. what’s matter with you? 你怎么了?
414. i’ve got a pain in my back. 我背痛。
415. which foot hurts?is it the left one?
哪个脚受伤了?是不是左面的脚?
416. how did you break your leg? 你怎样弄伤的脚?
417. i slipped on the stairs and fell down.i broke my leg.
我在楼梯上滑了一下颠仆了,就弄伤了我的脚。
418. your right hand is swollen.does it hurt?
你的右手肿了。是不是受伤了?
419. it’s bleeding.you’d better go see a doctor about that cut.
你的伤口在流血,你最佳去医生那看看。
420. i hope you’ll be well soon.期望你快些好。
421. i get out of bed about 7 oclock every morning.
每天早上我7:00起床。
422. after getting up,i go into the bathroom and take a shower.
起来今后我会进浴室冲个澡。
423. then,i brush my teeth and comb my hair. 然后我刷牙梳头。
424. after brushing my teeth,i put on my clothes. 我刷完牙后穿衣。
425. after that,i go downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast.
然后,我下楼到厨房去吃早饭。
426. after eating breakfast,i go back upstairs again.
吃完早饭后,我再上楼。
427. then,it’s usually time to wake up my little brother.
这时一般到了我叫醒我小弟弟的时刻了。
428. he can’t dress himself yet because he’s too young.
因为他太小,他还不会自个穿衣。
429. i wash his face and hands,and then i dress him.
我给他洗脸洗手,然后给他穿衣。
430. he tries to button his own shirt,but he can’t do it.
他试着自个系扣子,但老是失利。
431. my little brother takes a bath before he goes to bed at night.
我的弟弟在晚上上床之前一般洗个澡。
432. he always forgets to wash behind his ears.
他老是忘掉洗耳朵的后边。
433. i’m always tired when i come home from work.
下班今后我一般很累。
434. at bedtime, i take off my clothes and put on my pajamas.
晚上我脱掉我的衣裳,换上睡衣。
435. i get into bed at about 11:30 and go right off to sleep.
我11:30上床睡觉,一会就会入眠。
436. what do you think?is that right?
你认为怎样?是不是正确?
437. cetainly.you’re absolutely right about that.
当然,你完全正确。
438. i think you’re mistaken about that.
我觉得你是差错的。
439. i like hot weather best. 我最喜爱热气候。
440. personally,i prefer winter weather.
就我自个而言,我比照喜爱冬天的气候。
441. do you think it’s going to rain tomorrow?
你认为明日会下雨吗?
442. i don’t know whether it will rain or not.
我不晓得明日会不会下雨。
443. in my opinion,that’s an excellent idea.
我认为这是个好主见。
444. why mr. cooper so tired?do you have any idea?
为啥cooper先生这么累?你晓得吗?
445. he’s tired because he worked hard all day today.
因为他作业了一整天,所以很累。
446. what do you think of my children? 你觉得我的孩子怎样?
447. i think you have very attractive children.
我觉得你有很讨人喜爱的成人儿。
448. please give me your frank opinion.
请告诉我你真实的主意。
449. do you really want to know what i think?
你真想晓得我在想啥吗?
450. of course i want to know what your opinion is.
当然,我很想晓得你的观念。
451. what do you plan to do tomorrow?
明日你方案干啥?
452. i doubt that i’ll do anything tomorrow.
明日恐怕我啥也不做。
453. please excuse me for a little while. i want to do something.
对不住,稍等会儿,我要办点事。
454. i imagine i’ll do some work instead of going to the movies.
我想干点事,不去看影片。
455. will it be convenient for you to explain your plans to him?
你把你的方案向他讲一下,便利吗?
456. there’s nothing to do because tomorrow is a holliday.
明日没事做的,因为明日是周末。
457. what’s your brother planning to do tomorrow?
你哥哥明日方案去哪儿?
458. he can’t decide what to do.
他无法抉择该做啥。
459. it’s difficult to make a decision without knowing all the facts.
不晓得悉数实际而去作抉择是困难的。
460. we’re trying to plan our future. 咱们在尽力方案咱们的将来。
461. that’
s a good idea. 好主意。
462. i’m hoping to spend a few days in the mountains.
我期望在山上消磨几天。
463. would you consider going north this summer?
你思考本年夏天去北方吗?
464. if there’s a chance you’ll go, i’d like to go with you.
假定你有机缘去的话,我想和你一同去。
465. after you think it over, please let me know what you decide.
在你细心思考之后,请让我晓得你抉择怎么做。 466. i’m anxious to know what your decision is.
我很想晓得你的抉择。
467. i’m confident you’ve made the right choice.
我很有决心,你做了个正确的抉择。
468. i want to persuade you to change your mind.
我期望能?的悖愿亩愕墓勰睢?
469. will you accept my advice? 你会承受我的主张吗?
470. what have you decided? 你抉择了啥?
471. i’ve definitely decided to go to california.
我必定去过加利福尼亚。
472. he didn’t want to say anything to influence my decision.
他啥都不想说,避免影响我的抉择。
473. she refuses to make up her mind.她回绝下决计。
474. i assume you’ve decided against buying a new car.
我猜测你现已下定决计不再买新车了。
475. it took him a long time to make up his mind.
他用了好久才下定决计。
476. you can go whenever you wish. 你可以去你想去的当地。
477. we’re willing to accept your plan. 咱们方案承受你的方案。
478. he knows it’s inconvenient ,but he wants to go anyway.
他晓得不便利,但他不管如何都想走。
479. according to mr. green, this is a complicated problem.
听格林先生讲,这是一个凌乱的疑问。
480. she insists that it doesn’t make any difference to her.
她深信那不会给她带来任何不一样。
今日的内容就先共享到这儿,期望能对孩子的学习有所协助!假定您的孩子有回想力差,学习成果提不高,学习办法不正确,严峻偏科等这些疑问,或许需要更多具体的学习材料(有pdf高清版别,可直接下载打印)都可以在微信上问我,我都会免费给各位家长逐个答复。
可在微信查找栏上输入“ cn95224”,添加我的微信,免费查看更多关于教育、学习办法、提分技巧、培育学习快乐喜爱的材料!协助孩子找到合适的学习办法。教师也会不守时开设免费的公益课,家长可以让孩子在歇息的时分来听听,必定会让孩子获益匪浅回来搜狐,查看更多
责任修改: