和猫熊哥一起精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语42

和猫熊哥一起精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语42

和猫熊哥一起精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语42
[scene:central perk, rachel is serving coffee as mindy enters.]

rachel: mindy.
明蒂
mindy: hey, you.

rachel: hey, you….so, whats up?
什么事?
mindy: um.. we should really be sitting for this.
我们需要坐下来谈谈
rachel: sure we should… so.
当然啦,那么…
mindy: now, i know thingsm just gonna ask you this once, and i want a straight answer.
我感觉最近有点奇怪,你是我认识最久的朋友,除了萝瑞之外,我和她已没有往来,她虽已减肥成功但脸蛋却显得丑陋,她很痛苦,我这次只问你而且你要爽快的回答
rachel: okay.
好的
mindy: will you be my maid of honour?
愿意当我的伴娘吗?
rachel: of course!
当然!
mindy: oh thats so great!
太好了
rachel: was that all you wanted to ask me?
你只想问我这件事?
mindy: thats all!
对,就这样
rachel: ohhhh!! (mindy starts to sob哭泣.) …what? what?
怎么了?
mindy: thats not all.
不,不只这样
rachel: oh sure it is!这就对了
mindy: oh no, it isnt! no! i think barry is seeing someone in the city.
我认为巴瑞有其他的女人
rachel: um, what-what would make you think that?
你怎会这样想?
mindy: well, ever since we announced the engagement, hes been acting really weird, and then last night, he came home smelling like chanel.
宣布订婚后他就变了样,昨晚他回家时有香奈儿的味道
rachel: (draws back后缩)really. mindy, if itll make you feel any better, when i was engaged to him he went through a whole weird thing too.
真的? 如果这样能让你好过点,我和巴瑞订婚时他也变了样
mindy: oh god! you see, thats what i was afraid of!
瞧,这就是我最担心的
rachel: what? whats what you were afraid of?
什么?你担心什么?
mindy: okay,okay… when barry was engaged to you, he and i…kind of… had a little thing on the side.
巴瑞和你订婚时我跟他正在偷偷恋爱
rachel: what?
什么?
mindy: i know. i know, and when he proposed建议/提出/求婚 to me, everyone said and now i feel so stupid.
我知道,他向我求婚时每个人都劝我别接受,他会待你像瑞秋一样,如今我只觉得自己好笨
rachel: uh… oh,mindy, you are so stupid. oh, we are both so stupid.
明蒂,你真笨,我们两人都笨
mindy: what do you mean?
什么意思?
rachel: (offers her arm to mindy and she sniffs嗅着/闻味) smell familiar?
是不是熟悉的味道?
mindy: oh no.
哦,不
rachel: oh, i am so sorry.
抱歉…
mindy: no me, i am so sorry…
不,是我抱歉…
(they hug and joey enters.)
joey: (watches them for a while) oh my.
哦 我的…
[scene:monica and rachels, phoebe and ross are doing a crossword, monica is cooking,and chandler is still staring at his phone.]
ross: four letters:.
四个字母,圈圈或圆圈(填字游戏)
chandler: ring dammit,ring!
快响呀,该死的,快响呀.
ross: thanks.
谢谢
joey: (entering)hey, you know our phones not working?
嘿,我们的电话坏了
chandler:what?!
什么?
joey: i tried to call you from the coffee shop, and there was no answer.
我从咖啡店打给你没有应答
chandler:(investigating) i turned it off. mother of god, i turned it off!
我关机了,天啊,我关机了
monica: just like you told her you did! (chandler glares at her.) … just pointing out the irony讽刺.
和你告诉她的一样,真是讽刺
joey: hey, so listen, i went across the street and talked to the doorman看门人/门卫- i got the peepers name! can i use the phone?
我和对街门卫谈过了,他告诉我那偷窥狂的名字,电话能借用吗?
chandler:nngghhh!!!!!!!
不借
joey: (to monica)can i use your phone? (on phone) yeah, the number for a sidney marks, please.
电话能借用吗?请帮我查辛尼马克斯的电话
ross:
热装置?
phoebe: radiator.
散热器
ross: five letters.
五个字母
phoebe: rdtor.
rdtor.
joey: (on phone)yeah, is sidney there? (listens) oh, this is? (to the gang) sidneys a woman.
辛尼在吗?辛尼是个女的
monica: so shes a woman! so what?
是女的又怎样?
joey: yeah. yeah,so what? (on phone) look, i live across the street, (walking to the window) and i know all about you and your little telescope, and i dons not really the point… (listens) the point is that… (listens) mostly free weights,

but occasionally..
对,那又怎样? 我住在对街,我注意到你拿着望远镜,而且我很不喜欢你这样.我现在就看的见你,如果我要穿着内裤在室内走,我无须感觉…谢谢,那不是重点,重点是…大部份时间无所谓,但是偶尔……
monica: joey!!
乔伊!
joey: (on phone)yeah, my neighbor… (listens) yeah, the brunette黑发… (to monica) she says you looked very pretty the other day in the green dress.
对,我邻居,对,黑褐色头发,她说你穿绿色套装很好看
monica: the green dress? really?
绿色套装?真的?
joey: yeah, she said you looked like ingrid bergman that day.
对,她说你像英格丽褒曼
monica: (waves dismissively淡淡 to sidney) nooo!
少来啦!
[scene:barrys office, barry is preparing his tools alone as rachel enters.]
rachel: hey. got a second?
嘿。有时间吗?
barry: sure, sure.come on… (mindy enters) …in…
当然,当然,请进
mindy: hello,sweet heart.
亲爱的
barry: uh… uh…what you guys doing here?
你们来干什么?
rachel: uh, we are here to break up with you.
我们是来和你分手的
barry: both of you?
你们两个?
mindy: basically,we think youre a horrible human being, and bad things should happen to you.
基本上我们认为你是个大烂人,你该遭到天打雷劈
barry: it help myself! whatever i did, i only did because i love you so much!
对不起…我是个白痴,我是个懦夫,我无法自拔,不管我做什么都是因为太爱你了
rachel: uh- which one of us are you talking to there, barr?
巴瑞,你是指哪一个?
barry: ….mindy.mindy, of course mindy, it was always mindy.
明蒂,当然是指明蒂,我一直深爱着明蒂
rachel: even when we were having sex in that chair?即使我们在你椅上做爱?
barry: (to mindy) i swear, whatever i was doing, i was always thinking of you.
我发誓,不论我做什么我想的都是你
rachel: please! during that second time you couldnt have picked her out of a line up!
拜托,第二回合时你连她姓啥都忘了
mindy: (to rachel)you did it twice?
你们做了两次?
rachel: well, the first time didnbarry.
第一次不算,你了解巴瑞的
mindy: okay…
我懂
barry: (to mindy)sweet heart, just gimme- gimme another chance, okay, well go back to aruba.
明蒂,我亲爱的,再给我一次机会,我们再重新来过,我们再到阿鲁巴
bernice: (over intercom) dr. farber, weve got a bit of an emergency here…jason costalano is choking on his retainer.
法大夫,紧急状况,强森被自己的牙套噎到了
barry: oh god…(into intercom) ill be right back.
拜托,我马上去,请别离开,我马上回来
(barry exits)
rachel: okay. okay,wem telling you, this feels great.
我们会在这儿的,在这儿恨你,看见他走出去时满身大汗没? 这样吧,我去抓住他,然后你狠狠打他几拳,那感觉一定很爽
mindy: yeah… im still gonna marry him.是吗?我还是想嫁给她
rachel: what are you talking about?! mindy, the guy is the devil! hes satan in a smock罩衫/!
你在说什么? 明蒂,那家伙是个恶魔,是个衣冠禽兽
mindy: look, i know hes not perfect, but the truth is, at the end of the day, i still really wanna be mrs. dr. barry farber, d.d.s.
我知道他并不完美,老实说我还是想当个医生夫人
rachel: oh god.
我的天
mindy: i hope you can find some way to be happy for me. and i hope youll still be my maid of honor…?
希望你能为我高兴,我希望你还愿意当我的伴娘
rachel: and i hope barry doesnt kill you and eat you in aruba.
我希望巴瑞在阿鲁巴不会将你宰了然后吃掉
[scene:monica and rachels, monica and rachel are there.]
monica: you okay?
你还好吗?
rachel: yeah.
是的
monica: really?
真的?
rachel: yeah! yknow, ever since i ran out on barry at the wedding, i have wondered whether i made the right choice. and now i know.
真的.自从我在婚礼上抛下巴瑞。我一直在想这决定是否正确。如今我已得到答案
monica: aww… (they hug)奥
(joey enters and looks on approvingly赞许地.)
joey: big day.
好日子啊[scene:central perk, everyone is there.]joey: all right,is got the top hat…
告诉你花生先生的穿着比较讲究,他有单片眼镜,高帽
phoebe: you know hes gay?
你知道他是个男同志吗?
ross: i just wanna clarify澄清/阐明 this: are you outing mr. peanut?
我只想知道你判花生先生出局了?
danielle: (entering)chandler?
钱德?
chandler: danielle! hi! uh- everybody, this is danielle, danielle, everybody.
丹妮尔,你好,各位,这是丹妮尔,丹妮尔,这是大家
all: hi. hi.

chandler: what are you doing here?
你为何会出现在这儿?
danielle: well, id just come down here, and make sure you were okay.
我一直打电话给你都一直打错号码,最后问查号台知道你的号码,却没人接电话,我想来看看你是否无恙
chandler: …im okay.
我没事
danielle: listen uh,maybe we could get together later?
或许我们改天可以见个面
chandler: that sounds good. ill call you- or you call me, whatever..
这主意不错,我再打给你或是你打给我,怎么都可以
danielle: you got it.
一言为定
chandler:okay.
好的
danielle: gbye,everybody.
再见了,各位
all: bye.
再见
phoebe: whoo-hoo!
呜呼
monica: yeah, there you go!
真棒
ross: second date!
第二次约会?
chandler: …i dunno.
我不知道
rachel: you dont know?!
你不知道?
chandler: well, she seems very nice and everything, but that whole thing about her coming all the way down here, just to see if i was okay? i mean,… how needy is that?
(they all groan呻吟 and hit him..)
她好像很不错;她大老远来这儿只想确定我没事;有这必要吗?

acad2018