#小科分享#90句最基础的高频英语口语句子…来自四川科技职业…
??
1. i think so.
我想是的。
2. in a word, yes.
一句话,是的。
3. you re perfectly correct.
完全和你说的一样。
4. you got it.
正是!
5. i deny that.
我否认。
6. that s not what i mean.
我不是那个意思。
7. if you say so.
如果你说是的话,那就是吧。
8. i m afraid so.
恐怕就是这样了。
9. no doubt.
确实是这样。
10. your answer is to the point.
你说到点子上了。
11. just google it.
自己去搜索一下。
12. you made my day.
因为你(或你的言语行动)让我一天都很开心。
13. she s wearing heavy makeup.
她化了浓妆。
14. i m starving to death.
我快饿死了。
15. she dumped me.
她把我甩了。
16. you re the last person i want to see.
你是我最不想见到的一个人。
17. fair enough.
没错,有道理。
18. don t take it too serious.
别太当真/在意。
19. look on the bright side.
往好的方面想。
20. you have my word.
我向你保证。
21. you asked for it!
是你自找的/都是你自己造的孽啊!
22. am i embarrassing you?
我让你丢人/尴尬了吗?
23. i m as busy as a bee.
我特别的忙。
24. are you with me?
你在听我说话吗(对话时引起他人注意力)?要不要一起来啊(邀请对方一起做某事)?
25. don t go too far.
别高兴的太早/别想得太不切实际了。
26. you re barking up the wrong tree.
你搞错对象了/你问错人了。
27. she s my ex.
她是我前女友(前妻)。
28. you bet.
当然啦,肯定的(表示自己很有把握)。
29. i m gonna throw a party.
我要办个派对。
30. he s a heavy smoker.
他是个大烟袋。
31. she s shallow.
她很肤浅(形容以貌取人等)。
32. you piss me off.
你惹恼我了。
33. she s showing off again.
她又在炫耀了。
34. just like old times.
就像从前一样。
35. tell me about it.
就是啊,可不是嘛!(用以迎合对方的话,表示有相同的经历)。
36. i m positive(或直接说positive)
非常肯定。
37. this seat is taken.
此座已占。
38. keep it real.
莫装逼。
39. my aunt flo is visiting.
我大姨妈来了/来例假了。
40. he always breaks the ice.
他总能活跃气氛。
41. i take that back.
我收回自己的话(用于反悔之前说过的话)。
42. that means a lot to me.
那对我来说意义重大/是莫大的鼓励。
43. you name it.
你尽管说(只要你说,我都答应)。
44. it s a long shot.
没什么胜算/成功的几率不大(但还是可以试试看)。
45. what a small world.
世界可真是小啊。
46. what s good here?
(点餐时)这儿最好吃的是什么?
47. what do you think?
你觉得嘞?你怎么想?
48. there you go again.
又来了!
49. you ll see.
以后你会明白的。
50. stay out of this.
别搀和。
51. don t be like that.
别这样嘛。
52. you ve gone too far.
你实在是太过分了。
53. that makes two of us.
我也是/我赞同你的想法。
54. that makes one of us.
只有你才这样。
55. how do i look?
我看上去咋样?
56. could be.
有可能,说不定。
57. not a chance.
门儿都没有,想都别想。
58. what s with your face?
你的脸怎么了?
59. nothing personal.
我没别的意思(不是出于私人恩怨)。
60. it won t be too long.
很快就好了。
61. be realistic.
现实一点!
62. don t be so childish.
别这么孩子气。
63. don t make a fool of yourself.
别丢人现眼了。
64. are we on the same page?
我们想法一样吧?我们达成共识了吧?
65. a promise is a promise.
说话算话。
66. i m crazy about her.
我疯狂迷恋她。
67. i m in a bad mood.
我心情很糟糕。
68. i m not your baby-sitter.
我可不是你的保姆。
69. how was your day?
今天过得咋样?
70. another day, another dollar.
当一天和尚撞一天钟。
71. mind your own business.
管好你自己
72. right on time.
来得正是时候/很准时。
73. feel free to call me.
随时电话联系我。
74. where were we last time?
我们上次讲到哪儿了?
75. i m worn out.
我累死鸟。
76. i ll get her for you.
我帮你去叫她。
77. what s your constellation/sign?
你是什么星座的?
78. one moment, please.
请稍等。
79. it drives me crazy.
快把老子气疯了。
80. i don t get you.
我没明白你的意思。
81. i have gained a lot of weight.
我发福了很多。
82. anytime
you re ready.
只要你准备好了任何时候都可以。
83. just get out of my way.
靠边儿站/别挡路。
84. i m totally behind this.
我完全赞成这个。
85. doesn t matter to me.
跟我没关系/我无所谓了。
86. i m taking my time.
我在静观其变。
87. this is kind of embarrassing.
这有点难为情/有点囧/有点尴尬。
88. by all means.
当然可以(同certainly)。
89. we all chipped in.
我们大伙凑的。
90. i m not sure i know what you re getting at.
我不知道你意指什么。
91. we re looking into it.
我们正在观察。
92. i need to be by myself for a while.
我需要一个人静一会儿。
93. how about if we split it?
我们平摊怎么样?
94. that makes sense.
那样还说得过去/比较合理。
95. things are gonna work out.
事情会解决的。
96. you might wanna …
开头表示提建议,翻译成“怎样怎样比较好”。
97. we made a pact.
我们说好的/约定好的。
98. you wish!
你想得美!
99. let s take a short break.
我们稍作休息。
100. spot on!
说的太对了!
101. come again?
再说一遍?
102. i ll back you up.
我会挺你的。
103. tit for tat.
以牙还牙。
104. get in line!
排队去(别插队)!
105. sure thing!
当然!
106. don t mess with me.
别惹我/老子可不是好惹的。
107. sold out.
卖光了。
108. so far, so good.
目前还过得去吧。
109. bummer!
真倒霉/真扫兴!
110. wait up.
等等哈。
111. about time!
是时候了(做某事)!
112. you re a badass.
你个坏蛋。
113. it s meant to be.
天意啊!
114. she passed out.
她昏倒了。
115. i m not that bad!
我没那么差吧!
116. i m low on cash.
我手头缺钱花啊/手头紧啊。
117. be right back.
马上回来。
118. you can count on me.
相信我/你就放心交给我吧。
119. buck up!
振作起来!
120. same here.
我也是。
121. deal!
成交!就这样说定了!
122. do i have to?
我一定要如此吗?
123. check, please.
买单啦/结账。
124. and?
还有呢?
125. nice try!
想得美!得了吧!
126. cheers!
干杯!谢谢啦!
127. peace!
再见!
128. bingo!
中了!
129. it s on the house.
免费的。
130. still up?
还没睡呀?
131. easy, man.
哥们,淡定。
132. don t flatter yourself.
别自以为是了。
133. what is the fuss?
吵什么?
134. are you by yourself?
你一个吗?
135. i ll see to it.
我会留意的。
136. call it even.
扯平了。
137. so?
然后呢?
138. hold me tight.
抱紧我。
139. what s on your mind?
你心里在想什么?
140. make up your mind.
快下决心/做出决定吧。
141. i m dead broke right now.
我现在穷死了。
142. don t try to strike an attitude with me.
不要对我摆什么臭架子。
143. he s just pulling my leg.
他只是在开我的玩笑。
144. break a leg!
好运!祝你好运!
145. you can t break your promise.
你不能言而无信啊!
146. keep a low profile / keep your head down!
保持低调!
147. i don t have time for this.
我可没时间跟你瞎搅和/瞎逼逼(表某事是浪费时间,或催促赶紧切入正题)。
148. i don t mean to be rude, but…
我无意冒犯,但是……
149. where to?
去哪儿?
150. anywhere but here.
除了这里,哪儿都可以。
151. you won t regret it.
你不会后悔的。
152. i ll take the shotgun.
我坐副驾驶的位置。
153. she hates my guts.
她恨死我了。
154. i made a fool of myself.
我出尽了洋相/丢尽了脸。
155. i ll take your word for it.
我相信你说的话。
156.this is a touchy subject.
这是个敏感的话题。
157. you seem a littile jumpy.
你有点儿神经质啊。
158. i can t thank you enough.
我感激不尽。
159. she s our age.
她跟我们年纪差不多。
160. don t drag me into this.
别把我扯进来。
161. suck it up!
能忍就忍吧 / 忍忍就过去了。
162. how could you?
你怎么可以这样(对我/这样做)?
163. don t rush me!
别催我!
164. it s just a setback.
这只是点小挫折而已。
165. how could you be so sure?
你怎么能这么肯定?
166. you just let it happen.
你就这么任其发生(不管不顾的)。
167. i m beat.
我累坏了。
168. what a drag!
真无聊!真没劲!
169. i got fired.
我被炒鱿鱼了。
170. i can live with that.
我能受得了/接受得了。
171. text me when you get home.
到家了给我发个短信。
172. need a hand ?
需要帮忙吗?
173. it s my call.
这事由我决定。
174. you really like playing this card.
你可真是喜欢用这招啊。
175. he s getting too emotional.
他太鸡冻了/情绪化了。
176. i m trying to spare your feelings.
我是在照顾你的感受。
177. i m out of work.
我失业了。
178. we should think twice about it.
我们得仔细考虑下。
179. the hell you say!
废话!胡扯!我不信你的话!
180. money is no object.
钱不是问题(有足够的钱,不差钱)。
181. i d like to make a reservation.
我想预定(房间/座位等)。
182. what s the hurry?
急毛急啊!
183. you made a right choice.
你的选择是对的。
184. you re a dead man!
你丫死定了!
185. i ll treat you to dinner.
我会请你吃饭的。
186. no more worries.
再不需担心了。
187. no funny stuff.
不要耍花招。
188. you should burn in hell.
你真该下地狱!
189. i won t take no for an answer.
别对我说不/别拒绝我。
190. i m going to puke.
我要吐了。
191. i m just wiped out.
我累坏了/筋疲力尽了。
192. sorry, i just slipped it out.
抱歉,我说漏嘴了。
193. excuse me for a moment.
失陪一会儿。
194. just leave it to me.
交给我处理吧。
195. don t underestimate anyone.
不要小看/低估任何人。
196. you re really something!
你真了不起/你真牛。
197. just have a little faith.
要有点信心嘛。
198. make it quick.
长话短说/快一点。
199. don t kid yourself.
不要自欺欺人了。
200. it s made in heaven.
这是命中注定的。
201. i got the message.
我懂你的意思了。
202. let s leave this up.
这事儿先放着(别管)。
203. i m on it.
交给我吧/我来吧。
204. i m not going anywhere.
我哪也不去。
205. she s on the phone.
她在打电话/接电话。
206. i should have done this.
我本该这么做的(但是实际上我没做)。
207. i ll tell you what.
听我说。
208. get out of my way.
闪开/让开!
209. where was i?
我刚才说到哪儿了?
210. you do the math.
你自己想想看。
#米拉外教# 每天25分钟,英语也能变母语!马上来体验 http://t.cn/ainvrrj1 真人外教课! ? ????????