英文邮件中,千万不要用Miss或Mrs.称号女士!否则,你就吃大亏了…

英文邮件中,千万不要用Miss或Mrs.称号女士!否则,你就吃大亏了…

写邮件是英文学习中另一个应战,即便传闻读写都不算差,一旦初步用英文写邮件仍是有一丝不断定。
如何表达、如何关于不一样的人运用不一样个性的言语,都是咱们要思考的疑问。
不管你是写信给兄弟、火伴仍是潜在的商业火伴,你的首要方针是传达你的信息,换句?担簿褪潜Vな占肆私饽愕囊馑肌?br>
假定你运用不恰当或不正确的言语,不断地在电子邮件中犯错,你不只不能使别人理解你的意思,更不会给读者留下好的形象。
今日的文章供给了不一样类型的言语典范,你可以从中学习适合的表达。

问好语?greetings
正式:
dear sir or madam,
亲爱的先生或女士,
to whom it may concern: (especially ame)
敬启者:(特别是美式英语)
dear mr/ ms jones,
尊敬的琼斯先生/小姐,
dear dr smith,
亲爱的史密斯博士,
注:一般不必收件人的名字(除姓氏之外)。用miss或mrs称号女人是不适合的,因为你不晓得她是不是成婚了。
非正式:
hi dennis,
嗨,丹尼斯,
hello claire,
你好,克莱尔,
dear mum,
亲爱的母亲,

写信/回复的理由
reason for writing / replying
正式:
i am writing to make a reservation/ to apply for the position of…/ to confirm my booking/ to ask for further information about …
我写信是为了预定/请求……的职位/招认我的预定/问询有关的进一步信息…
i am writing with regard? to the sale of …/ to the complaint you made on 29th february
我写的是关于…的出售情况/2月29日你提出的投诉。
thank you for your e-mail of 29th february regarding the sale of… / concerning the conference in brussels.
谢谢您2月29日关于…出售/关于布鲁塞尔会议的电子邮件。
with reference to our telephone conversation on friday, i would like to let you know that…
关于咱们星期五的电话攀谈,我想让你晓得…
半正式/非正式:
just a quick note to invite you to…/ to tell you that…
只是一个简略的条子聘请你/告诉你…
this is to invite you to join us for…
这是聘请你参加咱们…
thanks for your e-mail, it was wonderful/great to hear from you.
谢谢你的电子邮件,收到你的来信真是太好了。
i wanted to let you know that / tell you about / ask you if…
我想让你晓得/告诉你/问你是不是…

提出恳求/问询信息
making a request / asking for information
正式:
could you please let me know if you can attend … / if you are available for a meeting on 12th december?
你能告诉我你是不是能参加……/你是不是有时刻参加12月12日的会议?
i would appreciate it if you could please send me a brochure/ if you could please reply within two days.
假定您能寄给我一本小册子/假定您能在两天内答复,我将不堪感谢。
could you possibly arrange a meeting with the logistics manager?
你能组织一次和物流司理的会议吗?
i would also like to know if there are any swimming pools in your area.
我还想晓得你们那儿是不是有游水池。
please let me know how much the tickets cost.
请告诉我票价多少钱。
非正式:
i was wondering if you could come and see me sometime next week.
我想晓得你下星期啥时分能来看我。
would you mind coming early to help me clear up the place?
请你早点来帮我打扫这个当地好吗?
do you think you could call jerry for me?
你能帮我打电话给杰瑞吗?
can you call me/ get back to me asap? (as soon as possible)
你能从速打电话给我吗?(从速)

供给协助/给出信息
offering help /?giving?information
正式:
we are happy to let you know that your article has been selected for publication.
咱们很高兴地告诉您,您的文章已被选定出书。
i am glad to inform you that we will be holding our annual conference in brussels on 20 september 2014.
我很高兴地告诉您,咱们将于2014年9月20日在布鲁塞尔举办咱们的年会。
we regret to inform you that the show has been cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
咱们怅惘地告诉您,因为气候恶劣,表演撤消了。
we are willing to arrange another meeting with the ceo.
咱们情愿与董事长再组织一次接见会面。
we would be glad to send you another statement if necessary.
如有必要,咱们将另发一份声明。
please do let me know if i can be of further assistance.
假定我能得到进一步的协助,请告诉我。
should you need any further information/assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
假定您需要进一步的信息/协助,请有必要与咱们联络。
非正式:
i’m sorry, but i can’t make it tomorrow. (= i can’t come tomorrow.)
对不住,我明日去不了。(我明日不能来。)
i’m happy to tell you that john and i are getting married next month.
我很高兴地告诉你,约翰和我下个月就要成婚了。
would you like me to come early and help you clear up the place?
你想让我早点来帮你打扫这个当地吗?
how about i come and help you out?
我来协助你走出窘境怎么样?
do you need a hand with moving the furniture?
你需要协助搬这些家私吗?

投诉
complaining
正式:
i am writing to express my dissatisfaction with… / to complain about…
我写信是为了表达我对……的不满/诉苦…
i regret to say that i was not completely satisfied with the room you provided us.
很怅惘,我对你们供给的房间不太满足。
we regret to inform you that your payment is considerably overdue.
咱们怅惘地告诉你,你的付款逾期未付。
i would like to receive a full refund and compensation for the damages.
我期望得到全额退款和丢掉抵偿。
i am interested to hear how your company can compensate us for the distress we suffered.

我很想听听贵公司如何抵偿咱们所遭受的丢掉。
非正式:
i’m sorry to say that you’re late with the payments.
很抱愧,你付款迟交了。
i hope you won’t mind me saying that the place you’d recommended to us wasn’t as nice as we’d expected.
我期望你不会介意。我说你举荐给咱们的当地没有咱们愿望中的那么好。

抱愧
apologizing
正式:
we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
关于由此构成的不便利,咱们深表抱愧。
please accept our apologies for the delay.
关于延误,请承受咱们的抱愧。
please let us know what we can do to compensate you for the damages caused.
请让咱们晓得,咱们能做啥来抵偿你构成的丢掉。
we will make sure that this will not happen again in the? future.
咱们将保证往后不会再发生这种情况。
i am afraid i will not be able to attend the conference.
恐怕我不能到会会议了。
非正式:
i’m sorry for the trouble i caused.
我为我构成的费事感到抱愧。
i apologize for the delay.
很抱愧耽搁了您的时刻。
i promise it won’t happen again
我保证不会再发生这种事了。
i’m sorry, but i can’t make it to the meeting.
对不住,我不能到会会议。

附加文件
attaching?files
正式:
i am attaching my cv for your consideration.
我随信附上我的简历供您参阅。
i am sending you the brochure as an attachment.
我随函附上小册子。
please see the statement attached.
请参看所附声明。
please find attached the file you requested.
请附上您所需求的文件。
i am afraid i cannot open the file you have sent me.
恐怕我打不开你寄给我的文件。
could you send it again in … format?
您能用…格局再发送一次吗?
非正式:
i’m attaching/sending you the holiday photos.
我把假期相片附在里边/寄给你。
sorry, but i can’t open it. can you send it again in … format?
对不住,我打不开。你能用…格局再发一次吗?

结束语
ending
正式:
i look forward to hearing from you.
我等待着你的回信。
i look forward to hearing when you are planning to visit our town.
我等待着收到你方案造访咱们乡镇的回信。
非正式:
hope to hear from you soon.
期望很快收到你的来信。
i’m looking forward to seeing you.
我期望见到你。

落款
closing?formula
正式:
yours faithfully, (when you start with dear sir/ madam,)
您忠诚的(当你初步于亲爱的先生/女士,)
yours sincerely, (when you start with the name e.g. dear ms collins)
您真挚的(当你以名字初步,例如亲爱的柯林斯女士)
sincerely yours, (ame)
谨上,(美式)
sincerely, (ame)
真挚地,(美式)
yours truly, (ame)
敬上,(美式)
非正式:
love,
爱你的,
thanks,
谢谢,
take care,
保重,
yours,
你的,
best regards, (semi-formal, also br)
祝你好运,(半正式,相同适用于英式英语)
还有一点要记住的是,在正式信函中很少运用缩写,所以记住写全称的“i do not”或“they cannot”,而不是缩写的“i don’t”或“they can’t”等等。
~~~
end

acad2018