深圳福永凤凰山哪里有英语培训初度如何为外国客户接机

原标题:深圳福永凤凰山哪里有英语培训?初度如何为外国客户接机

早年做外贸的时分,有时会遇到要到机场接客人的情况,所以,今日英博教师和我们共享一下机场接机的常用英语口语。

接机英语1

1. Excuse me, Sir. Are you Mr. White from New York?

对不住,先生。您是从纽约来的怀特先生吗?

2. I’m Liu Mei, from Guangzhou Textile Import & Export Corporation. I’ve come to meet you.

我是广州纺织品进出口公司的刘梅,我是来接您的。

3. Welcome to Guangzhou, Mr. White. Our manager will come to greet you later at the hotel.

怀特先生,等待来到广州。咱们的司理稍后会来酒店问好您。

4. Did you have a pleasant trip?

旅途开心吗?

5. Yes, I enjoyed it very much.

是的,旅途非常开心。

6. Anyhow, it’s a long way

to China, isn’t it? I think you must be very tired.

不管怎样,远道来到我国,不是吗?我想您必定很累了。

7. But I’ll be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.

不过,我明日就会好的,也会预备好谈生意。

8. Do you know where the baggage claim area is?

您晓得行李认领处在哪儿吗?

9. How many pieces of Luggage do you have?

您有几件行李?

10. I wish you a pleasant stay here.

祝您在这儿过得开心。

11. Thank you for meeting me at the airport.

谢谢你为我接机。

12. If all is ready, we’d better start for the hotel.

假定悉数都预备好了,咱们最佳启航去宾馆吧。

机场送别

1. It’s very kind of you to come and see me off.

您来给我送别真是太谦让了。

2. It’s a pity that you’re leaving so soon.

真怅惘,你这么快就要脱离了。

3. I’m very grateful to you for your warm hospitality.

我很谢谢你的热心款待。

4. What’s your flight number?

您乘几号班机?

5. It’s Flight No. 302, Northwest Orient Airlines.

是西北航空公司的 302 号班机。

6. Thank you very much for everything you have done for me during my stay in Britain . 非常谢谢我在英国停留时刻您为我所做的悉数。

7. I must, on behalf of my company, thank you again for your generous help.

我有必要代表我的公司再次谢谢你们对我大方的协助。

8. My wife and I will be looking forward to seeing you when you come to the US .

我和我的老婆期望着您到美国来。

9. I promise I’ll take the first chance to call on you when I get there.

我到了那里时,一有机缘必定马上去造访您。

10. I shall miss you very much and thank you for your company.

我会非常牵挂你,谢谢你的陪同。

11. I hear they’re announcing my flight over the public address system.

我听到扩音器在播我的班机信息了。

12. Bon voyage, Mr. Andrew. And a safe landing in the States.

安德鲁先生,一路顺风。祝您平安抵达美国。回来搜狐,查看更多


责任修改:

acad2018