商务英语口语900句Unit20对包装的建议及要求,需要语音请看视频

商务英语口语900句Unit20对包装的建议及要求,需要语音请看视频

571.if cartons are used, please put each chemical in strong polythene bags to ensure
protection from dampness.
如果用纸箱,请把每个化学制品放进硬瓦楞盒以保证免于破损
572.cases must have an inner lining of stout, water-resistant paper.
箱子必须内衬结实、防水的纸
573.we do not object to packing in cartons,

provided the flaps are glued down and the
cartons secured by metal bands.
我们不反对用纸箱包装,若防水处脱胶,请用金属带固定纸箱
574.packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. cases must be nailed and secured by overall
metal strapping.
用坚因的木箱包装是必要的,箱子整体必须用金属带钉牢
575.i would suggest you strengthen the carton with double straps.
我建议你们用两条带子加因纸箱
576.as the goods will probably be subject to a thorough customs examination, the cases
should by of a type which can be easily made fast again after opening.
由于货物可能要海关检查,所以箱应该有铅封,这样在打开后很容易快速地封箱
577.to avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases instead of in
cartons as the cartons are easier to be cut open.
为避免偷窃,我们希望货物用木箱取代纸箱包装,因为纸箱易被割开
578.we have no objection to your packing the goods in cartons if you guarantee in your sales
confirmations that you will pay compensation if we

fail to get indemnification from the
insurance company for the reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthy wooden cases.
因货物没用适合海运的木箱包装受损,若无法从保险公司获得赔偿而你们能赔偿我们的话,
我们不反对用纸箱包装。
579.we want the machine to be packed each in wooden case supported with soft materials to
ensure that the machines thus packed will not shift inside the cases.
我们希望机器能用衬有软材料的木箱包装来保证这样包装的机器免于移位
580.the green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunny bags.
青豆可散装或麻袋装
581.we asked the factory to use stronger cartons and double straps.
我们要求厂家使用结实的纸箱和双带固定
582.please see to it that each carton is properly sealed, with a fireproof lining inside.
请看清楚每箱用防火内衬材料来适当地密封
583.we need these goods to be packed in special packing materials even though they may
cost us more.
我们需要用特殊的材料包装货物,尽管它们会花费我们更多钞票
584.we would like to have the screws packed in double gunny bags.
我们希望用麻袋包装螺丝
585.in order to avoid any possible damage in transit, we would ask you to pack the goods in
strong but small wooden cases.
为了避免运输中任何受损的可能,我们要求你们用坚固而小巧的木箱包装货物
586.we refer special cartons of 30cm*60cm with two or three dozen to each carton because
it’s convenient and easy to handle.
我们要求用30cm*60cm的特别纸箱,每箱两打或三打,因为这样便于搬运
587.you’d better pack them in cartons of 10kg each instead of wooden cases of 6 kg.
你们最好用每10kg公斤一箱的纸箱取代每6 kg公斤一箱的木箱包装它们
588.as you know , paint is a highly inflammable commodity , and extra precautions are
necessary. we should like you to have the goods packed in strong metal cartons, each
containing 40 tins.
你知道,油画是一种易燃商品,特别谨慎很有必要。我们要求你用坚固的金属箱包装,每箱
装40幅
589.is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton?
你们的正常包装仍是每箱10打吗
590.we hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a box which should be beautiful, durable
and easy to carry.
我们希望啤酒6瓶一箱,这样会美观、耐用并易于搬运

acad2018