英文邮件中,千万不要用Miss或Mrs.称号女士!否则,你就吃大亏了_to…

英文邮件中,千万不要用Miss或Mrs.称号女士!否则,你就吃大亏了_to…

置顶【必克英语】,碎片时刻前进自个

写英文邮件是英语学习中的一个应战,也是许多职场人作业中的必备技能。

有时分,即便你传闻读都不错,一旦初步写邮件,仍是会犯错。比方在英文邮件中,咱们可以直接用miss或mrs.称号女士吗?

当咱们写信给兄弟火伴,或是潜在的商业火伴,关于不一样的人要运用不一样个性的言语。

今日必大叔给我们供给几个正式/非正式的言语典范,我们可以码住保藏!

greetings

问好语

注:

一般不必收件人的名字(除姓氏之外)。

用miss或mrs称号女士是不适合的,因为你不晓得她是不是成婚了。

正式:

dear sir or madam,

亲爱的先生或女士,

to whom it may concern: (especially ame)

敬启

者:(特别是美式英语)

dear mr/ ms jones,

尊敬的琼斯先生/小姐,

dear dr smith,

亲爱的史密斯博士,

非正式:

hi dennis,

嗨,丹尼斯,

hello claire,

你好,克莱尔,

dear mum,

亲爱的母亲,

reason for writing / replying

写信/回复的理由

正式:

i am writing to make a reservation/ to apply for the position of…/ to confirm my booking/ to ask for further information about …

我写信是为了预定/请求……的职位/招认我的预定/问询有关的进一步信息…

i am writing with regard to the sale of …/ to the complaint you made on 29th february

我写的是关于…的出售情况/2月29日你提出的投诉。

thank you for your e-mail of 29th february regarding the sale of… / concerning the conference in brussels.

谢谢您2月29日关于…出售/关于布鲁塞尔会议的电子邮件。

with reference to our telephone conversation on friday, i would like to let you know that…

关于咱们星期五的电话攀谈,我想让你晓得…

半正式/非正式:

just a quick note to invite you to…/ to tell you that…

只是一个简略的条子聘请你/告诉你…

this is to invite you to join us for…

这是聘请你参加咱们…

thanks for your e-mail, it was wonderful/great to hear from you.

谢谢你的电子邮件,收到你的来信真是太好了。

i wanted to let you know that / tell you about / ask you if…

我想让你晓得/告诉你/问你是不是…

apologizing

抱愧

正式:

we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.

关于由此构成的不便利,咱们深表抱愧。

please accept our apologies for the delay.

关于延误,请承受咱们的抱愧。

please let us know what we can do to compensate you for the damages caused.

请让咱们晓得,咱们能做啥来抵偿你构成的丢掉。

we will make sure that this will not happen again in the future.

咱们将保证往后不会再发生这种情况。

i am afraid i will not be able to attend the conference.

恐怕我不能到会会议了。

非正式:

i’m sorry for the trouble i caused.

我为我构成的费事感到抱愧。

i apologize for the delay.

很抱愧耽搁了您的时刻。

i promise it won’t happen again

我保证不会再发生这种事了。

i’m sorry, but i can’t make it to the meeting.

对不住,我不能到会会议。

attaching files

附加文件

正式:

i am attaching my cv for your consideration.

我随信附上我的简历供您参阅。

i am sending you the brochure as an attachment.

我随函附上小册子。

please see the statement attached.

请参看所附声明。

please find attached the file you requested.

请附上您所需求的文件。

i am afraid i cannot open the file you have sent me.

恐怕我打不开你寄给我的文件。

could you send it again in … format?

您能用…格局再发送一次吗?

非正式:

i’m attaching/sending you the holiday photos.

我把假期相片附在里边/寄给你。

sorry, but i can’t open it. can you send it again in … format?

对不住,我打不开。你能用…格局再发一次吗?

ending

结束语

正式:

i look forward to hearing from you.

我等待着你的回信。

i look forward to hearing when you are planning to visit our town.

我等待着收到你方案造访咱们乡镇的回信。

非正式:

hope to hear from you soon.

期望很快收到你的来信。

i’m looking forward to seeing you.

我期望见到你。

还想学习更多的风趣英语常识吗?

点击【阅览原文】,

免费收取一节1对1英语口语领会课

进入spiiker专业外教课堂

免费进行口语实战练习回来搜狐,查看更多

责任修改:

acad2018